BULLETINS AND MISCELLANEOUS (27)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Multidisciplinary Association for Psychedelic Studies (MAPS) conference in April 2013!

https://www.facebook.com/events/217937215000995/ I HOPE THIS LINK WORKS.... Multidisciplinary Association for Psychedelic Studies (MAPS) i…

Started by Michelle Gaza

2 Feb 17, 2013
Reply by Michelle Gaza

Seeking to connect with Resistance Members in the Bay Area of California

This might not be the ideal place to post this, or maybe it is? I dont know, however I figured it would be nice to connect with local famil…

Started by Invader Slim

0 Dec 9, 2012

"No Inner Child Left Behind" --Emotional Processing Show

Hi Resistance Members!  I'm excited to have joined this community and I've already had some great experiences connecting with people indivi…

Started by Michelle Gaza

1 Dec 9, 2012
Reply by Excito

Upcoming Interview with Sevan

Hello Resistance Members--- I am preparing for my next interview with Sevan which will be airing on my on blogtalk internet radio station…

Started by Michelle Gaza

6 Dec 1, 2012
Reply by Michelle Gaza

HOW TO DOWNLOAD VIDEOS FROM THE NEW LIVESTREAM

THE NEW LIVESTREAM PLATFORM    The new Livestream is great and it is now giving more individuals the opportunity to broadcast themselves l…

Started by Sevan Bomar

0 Oct 9, 2012

thirst for knowledge

I'm new but i would like to get to know others and their specialties. I love to learn and adapt and also to share and help if needed. I'd…

Started by The Crusader

14 Aug 20, 2012
Reply by The Crusader

THE RESISTANCE ALLIANCE - 2012 - POSITIONS AND MISSIONS AVAILABLE

2012......THE END OF DUALITY  We have arrived! It is now 2012 and the Resistance Alliance has been given its commission. What you will fi…

Started by Sevan Bomar

23 May 18, 2012
Reply by KeyKeeper (Val)

PRESIDENTIAL CANDIDATE RON PAUL EXPOSED IN HUGE RACIAL SCHEME BY ANONYMOUS

Goodnight white pride: Anonymous hacktivists expose Republican presidential candidate Ron Paul’s connection with American neo-Nazis. On Tu…

Started by Sevan Bomar

13 Feb 21, 2012
Reply by Mike Quinn

THE RESISTANCE 2012 MISSION BEGINS

EVERYTHING WE HAVE WE GIVE TO YOU I DON'T WATCH I DO Good day to everyone and congratulations we are now in reachable distance of 201…

Started by Sevan Bomar

9 Dec 26, 2011
Reply by Sevan Bomar

THE RESISTANCE RELEASES ADVANCED OCCULT IMAGES FOLDER - OVER 600+ PICTURES

In a consistance effort to bring the highest level of esoteric knowledge and realization we now release the long awaited advanced occult im…

Started by Sevan Bomar

0 Dec 2, 2011

RSS

About

Sevan Bomar created this Ning Network.

© 2024   Created by Sevan Bomar.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service