BODY ACTIVATION (42)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

KEYS TO UNLOCKING PALMS

"MUDRAS"                     As we continue moving forward it is of value to know and in your best interest to equipped yourself wi…

Started by Mr. Spirit Matter

31 Jan 26, 2015
Reply by yogasingh

Kundalini stirring?

Hello friends! I have a question for the kundalini adepts out there: I have recently been meditating with a focused awareness on my perineu…

Started by Kevin Sureya

1 Nov 3, 2014
Reply by Kevin Sureya

CoherentChi

Innergy to All, So here's an exercise drawn from Dan Winter's work on nesting energy/implosion and a unified chakra meditation/exercise fr…

Started by Todd

2 Oct 22, 2014
Reply by Todd

Switching to theta state while awake?

Hey, everyone.So I've had a lot of sleep paralysis in my life, which I realized is the transition to theta state while still awake. I reali…

Started by Ryan M

5 Sep 23, 2014
Reply by Todd

Workbook for Spiritual Development of All People: Revised Edition by hua ching ni/omni

I'm sharing this scroll knowing it is very helpful, very useful and very practical. The teacher himself may have his own issues to reconcil…

Started by daniel sunn

19 Jul 3, 2014
Reply by LORD SANADA

How much sunlight should I get?

I've been a shut-in for a long time and recently came to the realization that vitamin D deficiency has been linked to depression. And I thi…

Started by Jay Hughes

2 Jun 22, 2014
Reply by Ahein

Charging body with Chi energy

Wholeness, Energy is all around and i found a way to plugging the body to the source just observing small babies, childs and also my little…

Started by marcela altamirano

1 Apr 10, 2014
Reply by Samuel Adam Alder

GengShen Day: BiGu

''Mysticism and diet have always had a complicated relationship from ritual meals to food taboos. The shaman or priest’s knowledge of stars…

Started by daniel sunn

1 Feb 20, 2014
Reply by daniel sunn

Manifesting Really Works

Wholeness and Balance to all Resistance members! I have been practicing my manifesting abilities lately and I must say I am blown away by…

Started by Ahmad Brown

10 Feb 9, 2014
Reply by Darion Alexander

Herbal Spotlight Brain Volume ONE - Concentrate

I've used this and highly recommend it for the all of us because of its mild nature yet bold generous effect/affect on the one partaking of…

Started by daniel sunn

2 Feb 6, 2014
Reply by daniel sunn

RSS

About

Sevan Bomar created this Ning Network.

© 2024   Created by Sevan Bomar.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service