All Discussions Tagged 'dream' (14)

← Back to LUCID DREAMERS
Discussions Replies Latest Activity

In need of Feedback! Interpretation: Spirited away - Confusing OBE and Strange Awakening

I dreamt last night that I was meeting my friend and we were going to a student strike. There was this guy who was dancing really gracefull…

Started by Gabrielle Pfalz

5 May 4, 2014
Reply by Ramob

Dreaming Atlantis

So I had this lucid dream about a year ago, but to this day remember it so vividly and I am just really curious to find out more informatio…

Started by Hailey LandMermaid

2 Apr 21, 2014
Reply by Crawl Born

I became a falcon!

So, not long ago I had an awesome dream where my astral self became the body of a falcon. I remember the entire transformation which happen…

Started by Zbojnick

6 Feb 20, 2014
Reply by Zbojnick

Malfunctioning Story, the dream itself was breaking down.

Malfunctioning Story. Hello all I had an interesting dream this morning, Sunday August 12th at about 5.00-5.30. Where the story repeated o…

Started by Karrade

3 Aug 12, 2012
Reply by Karrade

Operating on the Astral

Ok its been a while since i've last posted but trust me its been for a good reason i've been really delving into Lucid Dreaming and Its F…

Started by Kv_Three_O_Five

14 Jul 20, 2012
Reply by Sirius Star Goddess

A Blast from the past

Wholeness my Resistance fam  There been Some very interesting things that i have found out recently while Astral traveling For the past 2 d…

Started by Kv_Three_O_Five

1 Jul 13, 2012
Reply by Karrade

Weight off my shoulders

~6:00 AM - Dream log.  I woke up in somewhat of a daze and started scribbling the dream into my  dream journal.  I could barely remember wh…

Started by Jon Vincent

6 Jul 9, 2012
Reply by REG,Fn. Howard

Imprisoned Entities in the Dream. 3 Sons and a Father. Two Families. Doorway.

Hello all, a dream came back this morning after me doing some considerable charging yesterday, most of the day meditating no matter where I…

Started by Karrade

0 May 1, 2012

Different Ways to Become Lucid

Wholeness everyone, This is something I have had to spend considerable time attempting since my journey began. I would first like to say o…

Started by White Knight

0 Apr 19, 2012

Dreams of Separation, Stars, Seeds, Spiral stairs, White Globes and Questions to Answer.

Here is one for the book I am writing :) Friday April 6th 2012 Mirrors = Anything that reflects me in others  Under the law of grace I bec…

Started by Karrade

1 Apr 16, 2012
Reply by KFive

RSS

About

Sevan Bomar created this Ning Network.

© 2024   Created by Sevan Bomar.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service