All Discussions Tagged 'water' (7)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Easy + Fun Ways of Structuring Your Water

You can swirl water with a spoon clockwise & counter-clockwise according to whether you live on the northern or southern hemisphere of…

Started by Peter Krumb

9 Apr 9, 2015
Reply by Terra Preta

Over Zion

Okay, this one took me 6 months of sitting in a glass bathroom testing individual frequencies for hours listing to there effects and positi…

Started by Sevan Bomar

50 Feb 12, 2015
Reply by Angequan Walker

Restructuring your water at no cost

Hello Family. As you may know water holds memory and is very receptive to things like sound as I believe Sevan posted in another discussion…

Started by White Knight

39 Nov 25, 2014
Reply by Randy Crawford

Water: preparations for relations and consumption

Dreamstate this morning: I was holding a blue glass bottle of water, and I had the following occur: 1. I recognized the water's consciousn…

Started by Elke

12 Mar 29, 2013
Reply by Sirius Star Goddess

The Power of Zen

The Power of Zen   Zen which also means enlightenment is not a philosophy or a religion; it’s a way of life. It teaches you the important…

Started by White Knight

0 Dec 22, 2012

THE REAL MORPHEUS - FLOWERS OF LIFE - THE DODECAHEDRON FIELDS AND LION SERPENTS - RATED ADEPT

COMPLETE FLOWER OF LIFE LATTICE  THE DERMA/DREAM SKIN THAT COVERS THE UNIVERSE AND ALL INHABITANTS  (click to enlarge) Rated Adeptus* I'm…

Started by Sevan Bomar

27 Aug 30, 2012
Reply by Sylvia

True Life

In Full Flight‏ From: 7bomer3@hushmail.com Sent: Mon 8/03/09 10:04 PM To: Savory It is good you made contact, We are here for you. These a…

Started by Savory Hubbard

3 Jul 16, 2012
Reply by Tyrone

RSS

About

Sevan Bomar created this Ning Network.

© 2024   Created by Sevan Bomar.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service