All Discussions Tagged 'to' (10)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Transparancy

Could it be....that we are moving into a time of transparancy?  For we are evolving to Higher Understandings.  We see that which has been u…

Started by janet myers

55 Jan 31, 2015
Reply by janet myers

DOWNLOAD THE CODE TO THE MATRIX

This is it, now the ball is back in your court everything you need to know is now at your grasp. Internal download link can be found bel…

Started by Sevan Bomar

32 Jun 29, 2014
Reply by cv

Overcoming Past emotional Traumas

Emotional traumas are stored in our energy body, these can be both blockages and tearing in the eletro magnetic field of a body. This can…

Started by tomtom biggles

1 Feb 4, 2014
Reply by daniel sunn

Question about Code to the Matrix & Reptilians

About the book The Code to the Matrix..regarding reptilian/serpent influence...it discusses all references to serpent related symbolism in…

Started by Megan

23 Aug 8, 2013
Reply by Neil Andna

5th Dimensional Human Teleporting Caught on CCTV in china has any one else actually done this Yet?

Wholeness and Balance one and all,   Well i was looking at Dr Delbert Blairs website this morning and i saw this video done this year befor…

Started by Techy dread

4 Dec 27, 2012
Reply by Samuel Adam Alder

Cures to the World - Part 5 - How to screw up mind control programming

Here is my final installment of the super highly rated Cures to the World series. This episode explains how we are being mind controlled, a…

Started by Ryan McShane

2 Oct 8, 2012
Reply by Ryan McShane

THE CODE TO THE MATRIX - KINDLE EDITION

For those having trouble viewing the .pdf of The Code to the Matrix here is the Kindle and Mobile Edition. Wholeness     The Code to the Ma…

Started by Sevan Bomar

6 Aug 4, 2012
Reply by AMANRA

HOW WE BECAME AWAKE

Goodday Resistance I wanted to take a minute to expand a bit  on the questions Sevan posed during the last show           http://www…

Started by Mr. Spirit Matter

14 Aug 2, 2012
Reply by cozmikchaos

THE ESOTERIC RADIO SHOW - HOW TO DEFEAT THE REAL ALIENS - THIS SUNDAY

There has been a phenomenal breakthrough in innerstanding about how we are being effected by alien or foreign beings invading our systems…

Started by Sevan Bomar

5 Jan 23, 2011
Reply by ndelta

Coast to Coast Interview with WILLIAM HENRY Audio

INVESTIGATIVE MYTHOLOGIST WILLIAM HENRY DISCUSSES THE CONNECTION BETWEEN THE SERAPHIM AND REPTILIANS, AND THE TRANSITION INTO THE "NEXT H…

Started by whole

5 Dec 17, 2010
Reply by Sevan Bomar

RSS

About

Sevan Bomar created this Ning Network.

© 2024   Created by Sevan Bomar.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service