All Discussions Tagged 'space' (8)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

THE SYMPHONIES OF THE PLANETS AND THE NASA VOYAGER SOUND RECORDINGS - DOWNLOAD

AN ACTIVE PINEAL   As talked about on Sunday's show here is the link to download these incredible space sounds. Unfortunately we cannot put…

Started by Sevan Bomar

6 Jun 1, 2017
Reply by Liam Herdman

THE 12 SYNERGY CRYSTALS

It is my pleasure to announce that we will now be carrying the 12 synergy crystal sets in The Wholeness Store. For those who are not aware…

Started by Sevan Bomar

10 Apr 7, 2015
Reply by Roy Van Louw

Is This The Second S(u)n?

Hi friends, The recording is about 2.5 weeks old. Now I feel fortunate to talk about this and for having the opportunity to witness this…

Started by james

2 Apr 3, 2014
Reply by EnochPompeii

KATE OF GAIA - CHOICES - AN ODE TO THE INNERVERSAL CAPTAIN

It has always been my greatest intention to bring what is relevant to all of us in a timely synchronistic manner. I can say for all of us i…

Started by Sevan Bomar

6 Sep 19, 2013
Reply by LisaWan

THE RESISTANCE - THE INCORRUPTIBLE STONE

"From the Space Dust you came and to the Space Dust you shall return". 7It should now be with no confusion for the Seeker that the composit…

Started by Sevan Bomar

27 Jul 18, 2012
Reply by Mr. Spirit Matter

William Henry's STARGATE Philosophy

Hello All, Here are some books by William Henry that I wanted to pass along to the group.  You will find that Henry's information fits qui…

Started by William Jeffries

0 May 14, 2012

THE MK-ULTRA FILES - iDISCLOSE PROJECT - DOSSIER 2 - MANCHURIAN CANDIDATES - SPACE KIDS AND CYBORGS - RATED ADEPT

RATED ADEPT - YOU HAVE BEEN NOTIFIED DOWN THE RABBIT HOLE, BARACK OBAMA, TOM MORELLO & SATANISM, SPACE, KIDS AND THE CYBORG PROJECT Str…

Started by Sevan Bomar

3 Feb 23, 2012
Reply by murielle

ANOTHER FORM OF CURRENCY NOW IN USE

WHEN THEY FALL THERE IS ONLY ONE TO CALL     The confusion with the Gods and G…

Started by Sevan Bomar

5 Sep 26, 2011

RSS

About

Sevan Bomar created this Ning Network.

© 2024   Created by Sevan Bomar.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service