All Discussions Tagged 'light' (10)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

START HERE IN REGARDS TO SUPPLEMENTS

This is the step-by-step post many have been asking for to greater clarify what the supplements do, how to use them, and why they are im…

Started by Sevan Bomar

39 Apr 4, 2015
Reply by Morad

Herbal Spotlight Brain Volume ONE - Concentrate

I've used this and highly recommend it for the all of us because of its mild nature yet bold generous effect/affect on the one partaking of…

Started by daniel sunn

2 Feb 6, 2014
Reply by daniel sunn

THE TREE OF SECRETS - ESCAPING THE NETHERWORLD - EGYPT CHALDEA ASSYRIA

THE INNERVERSE   When I look into the plethora of information coming forth these days from various factions I see only fear and insecurity…

Started by Sevan Bomar

17 Jan 2, 2014
Reply by Bruxby

A Language of Light

Wholeness and Balance Vibrations to you all (I love that saying lol). For some time now I have been wanting to learn a new language, not s…

Started by Nathan Kinnear

6 Aug 22, 2013
Reply by Samantha

THE REAL MORPHEUS - FLOWERS OF LIFE - THE DODECAHEDRON FIELDS AND LION SERPENTS - RATED ADEPT

COMPLETE FLOWER OF LIFE LATTICE  THE DERMA/DREAM SKIN THAT COVERS THE UNIVERSE AND ALL INHABITANTS  (click to enlarge) Rated Adeptus* I'm…

Started by Sevan Bomar

27 Aug 30, 2012
Reply by Sylvia

THE RESISTANCE - THE INCORRUPTIBLE STONE

"From the Space Dust you came and to the Space Dust you shall return". 7It should now be with no confusion for the Seeker that the composit…

Started by Sevan Bomar

27 Jul 18, 2012
Reply by Mr. Spirit Matter

Light forms in front of me

Hi, When i was pregnant with my son i saw this light form made up of a lot of little lights that made up a form of a being in front of me. …

Started by SONIA GAMBOA

5 Jun 27, 2012
Reply by Ivan

Coast to Coast Interview with WILLIAM HENRY Audio

INVESTIGATIVE MYTHOLOGIST WILLIAM HENRY DISCUSSES THE CONNECTION BETWEEN THE SERAPHIM AND REPTILIANS, AND THE TRANSITION INTO THE "NEXT H…

Started by whole

5 Dec 17, 2010
Reply by Sevan Bomar

Interesting Illustrations/Diagrams

from the book, Grey Aliens and the Harvesting of Souls by Nigel Kerner. Low quality, but legible. Working on some scans and pdf conversions…

Started by nima

0 Oct 17, 2010

black lights

Sevan, I had heard you on a internet radio show, and you had mention, black lights and blind fold and looking at a white wall. Can you go i…

Started by G

3 Dec 16, 2009
Reply by mauricio yanez

RSS

About

Sevan Bomar created this Ning Network.

© 2024   Created by Sevan Bomar.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service