All Discussions Tagged 'life' (8)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Very Interesting Book That I have Found

I have come across a very interesting and insightful book indeed. The name of which is called The Most Important Knowledge You Would Ever R…

Started by Gary L R II

11 Nov 25, 2014
Reply by Dylan Mills

Learning Sacred Geometry

Hello All, Here are a few ebooks outlining sacred geometry and furthering your understanding into this ancient science.  Please enjoy...

Started by William Jeffries

13 Aug 18, 2014
Reply by Karrade

Is This The Second S(u)n?

Hi friends, The recording is about 2.5 weeks old. Now I feel fortunate to talk about this and for having the opportunity to witness this…

Started by james

2 Apr 3, 2014
Reply by EnochPompeii

SECRET SYMBOLISM AND THE KEYS OF TIME

PRESSURE PRODUCES EXTREME CLARITY   Wholeness and Balance Vibrations to all we are now entering a new phase an thus another Sector of the…

Started by Sevan Bomar

3 Jan 2, 2013
Reply by Erica Lewis

THE REAL MORPHEUS - FLOWERS OF LIFE - THE DODECAHEDRON FIELDS AND LION SERPENTS - RATED ADEPT

COMPLETE FLOWER OF LIFE LATTICE  THE DERMA/DREAM SKIN THAT COVERS THE UNIVERSE AND ALL INHABITANTS  (click to enlarge) Rated Adeptus* I'm…

Started by Sevan Bomar

27 Aug 30, 2012
Reply by Sylvia

UNIVERSAL CURRENT SHOW - EPISODE 8 - LEVEL 2 - THE KEYS TO BOTH WORLDS - SUNDAY NOV 27 11:00 A.M. CST

THINKING THROUGH PORTALS   This is an incredible moment for all of us, we have finally reached the completion of Level 1 and we will bring…

Started by Sevan Bomar

10 Feb 23, 2012
Reply by Crystal

WHY SHOULD I NOW SUPPORT THE RESISTANCE?

ITS NOW THAT TIME AGAIN The direct answer to that question is we must make our move now as it is prime time as the cycles are complete and…

Started by Sevan Bomar

13 May 24, 2011
Reply by Darren

SYNCROMYSTIC LIFE

Those that have been tuning into the Q and A chat have heard me mentioning the upcoming show, Syncromystic Life. I'm also going to be picki…

Started by Sevan Bomar

26 Aug 20, 2010
Reply by TK Rising

RSS

About

Sevan Bomar created this Ning Network.

© 2024   Created by Sevan Bomar.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service