All Discussions Tagged 'kundalini' (24)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

(my innerstanding of) THE ACTIVATION PROCESS- RATED NEOPHYTE

Wholeness,  I was meditating over the plethora of information available to us on the resistance platform and was hit with a Eureka moment t…

Started by QuesMark

20 Nov 19, 2018
Reply by Suze Wilderstien

REGENERATION AND RECOVERY FROM THE STANDARD AMERICAN DIET (SAD) PART 1

REGENERATION AND RECOVERY FROM THE STANDARD AMERICAN DIET (SAD) Many have been asking about the activation of Kundalini in the body. Whe…

Started by tomtom biggles

9 Dec 8, 2016
Reply by Prince Elf

HOW DO I ACTIVATE MY KUNDALINI?

THE BIG QUESTION ANSWERED   Disclaimer: We do not suggest the use of Mantras, Sigils, and Evocations as such things require a great deal of…

Started by Sevan Bomar

27 Nov 19, 2016
Reply by PEGGY LOVE

START HERE IN REGARDS TO SUPPLEMENTS

This is the step-by-step post many have been asking for to greater clarify what the supplements do, how to use them, and why they are im…

Started by Sevan Bomar

39 Apr 4, 2015
Reply by Morad

WHAT A REAL SHAMAN SEES AT A MENTAL INSTITUTION

Generated Audio of this interview - http://www.mediafire.com/listen/ukz0yc6mjui9h4j/SHAMANIC_VIEW_OF_MENTAL_INSTITUTION.mp3 This lends sup…

Started by Sevan Bomar

22 Feb 5, 2015
Reply by Roberta Smith

Cobra breath

The Cosmic Cobra Breath is an ancient tradition employed by Tantric yogis for thousands of years for the purpose of harnessing sexual energ…

Started by Dalton

0 Dec 12, 2014

SPLITTING THE ADAM AND UNCLOAKING THE MOTHERSHIPS

THE PATH OF THE REAL ADEPT   Our entire existence is being conducted across several dimensions and planes. Many are so much higher than the…

Started by Sevan Bomar

41 Jul 20, 2014
Reply by Yetzirah

REGENERATION AND RECOVERY FROM THE STANDARD AMERICAN DIET (SAD) PART 2

REGENERATION AND RECOVERY FROM THE STANDARD AMERICAN DIET (SAD) PART 2 GOLDEN ELIXIR:Horsetail/Oatstraw tea for Silicon Make a silicon…

Started by tomtom biggles

1 Sep 15, 2013
Reply by Hoot Gilmore

A BIG WELCOME TO DANIEL WINTER FROM THE RESISTANCE

DANIEL WINTER I wanted to extend a site wide welcome to genius Daniel Winter who glided in to the Resistance yesterday to share his prese…

Started by Sevan Bomar

23 May 20, 2013
Reply by Karrade

SECRET SYMBOLISM AND THE KEYS OF TIME

PRESSURE PRODUCES EXTREME CLARITY   Wholeness and Balance Vibrations to all we are now entering a new phase an thus another Sector of the…

Started by Sevan Bomar

3 Jan 2, 2013
Reply by Erica Lewis

RSS

About

Sevan Bomar created this Ning Network.

© 2024   Created by Sevan Bomar.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service