All Discussions Tagged 'god' (13)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

GOD PARTICLE FOUND AND VIRGIN MARY APPEARS IN AFRICA ALL OVER EASTER - BLUEBEAM - WHEN JUST SEEING IS BELIEVING

As we uncover the fallacy of Christianity that has been the plague of this world for who knows how long the "Unseen Hand" continues the ca…

Started by Sevan Bomar

24 Jul 26, 2015
Reply by Anthony Walker

THE TREE OF SECRETS - ESCAPING THE NETHERWORLD - EGYPT CHALDEA ASSYRIA

THE INNERVERSE   When I look into the plethora of information coming forth these days from various factions I see only fear and insecurity…

Started by Sevan Bomar

17 Jan 2, 2014
Reply by Bruxby

THE RESISTANCE - THE INCORRUPTIBLE STONE

"From the Space Dust you came and to the Space Dust you shall return". 7It should now be with no confusion for the Seeker that the composit…

Started by Sevan Bomar

27 Jul 18, 2012
Reply by Mr. Spirit Matter

PLANETARY RESISTANCE FOUNDER TURNS AGE 33 - ALSO REVEALS HIDDEN SECRETS ABOUT THE INNERVERSE

THE RESISTANCE - ANSWERING THE UNIVERSAL CALL   Wholeness and Balance Vibration to everyone especially new members as the Resistance contin…

Started by Sevan Bomar

21 May 30, 2012
Reply by Todd Platzer

JUST SO WE ARE CLEAR ABOUT JESUS - OUT OF BABYLON

It has served us well, this myth of Christ. Pope Leo X Religion is the greatest form of mass mind control yet invented and it has been t…

Started by Sevan Bomar

28 Mar 8, 2012
Reply by VCAT

UNIVERSAL CURRENT SHOW - EPISODE 8 - LEVEL 2 - THE KEYS TO BOTH WORLDS - SUNDAY NOV 27 11:00 A.M. CST

THINKING THROUGH PORTALS   This is an incredible moment for all of us, we have finally reached the completion of Level 1 and we will bring…

Started by Sevan Bomar

10 Feb 23, 2012
Reply by Crystal

THE MK-ULTRA FILES - iDISCLOSE PROJECT - DOSSIER 2 - MANCHURIAN CANDIDATES - SPACE KIDS AND CYBORGS - RATED ADEPT

RATED ADEPT - YOU HAVE BEEN NOTIFIED DOWN THE RABBIT HOLE, BARACK OBAMA, TOM MORELLO & SATANISM, SPACE, KIDS AND THE CYBORG PROJECT Str…

Started by Sevan Bomar

3 Feb 23, 2012
Reply by murielle

ESOTERIC RADIO X-MAS SPECIAL - THE ASAR - ARKS BARKS DOG GODS AND SPIRITUAL TECHNOLOGY - SUNDAY DEC 25 11:00 AM CST

(BLUEBEAM PLANE) SPIRITUAL TECHNOLOGY IS NOT A THING OF THE FUTURE It takes a great deal to crack the world mystery especially since it c…

Started by Sevan Bomar

3 Dec 26, 2011
Reply by whole

KIM JONG IL - THE DEATH OF A DEMI GOD - A LOOK INSIDE NORTH KOREA

ITS ALL IN THE EYES Just a quick sync to report I was recently studying Korea about a month ago long before the death of its leader Kim J…

Started by Sevan Bomar

9 Dec 21, 2011
Reply by Mike Quinn

THE UNIVERSAL CURRENT - EPISODE 9 - LEVEL 2 - SWADHISTHANA CHAKRA - THE CONQUERORS OF DEATH - SUNDAY DEC 4 11:00 A.M CST

I welcome you to Wholeness, Inner Rhythm, Movement, Balance, Harmony and the victory over seclusion and confusion We are connected in so…

Started by Sevan Bomar

4 Dec 7, 2011
Reply by Crystal

RSS

About

Sevan Bomar created this Ning Network.

© 2024   Created by Sevan Bomar.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service