All Discussions Tagged 'control' (10)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

THE MK-ULTRA FILES - iDISCLOSE PROJECT - DOSSIER 3 - COINTELPRO SCANATE AND BIOSPIRITUAL WARFARE - RATED ADEPT

RATED ADEPT - YOU HAVE BEEN NOTIFIED THE CORRUPTION OF WILL: TIGER WOODS, JOSYLN JAMES, HUEY P. NEWTON, COWLEYIAN SEX MAGICK & THE NWO…

Started by Sevan Bomar

3 Dec 10, 2013
Reply by REG,Fn. Howard

KATE OF GAIA - CHOICES - AN ODE TO THE INNERVERSAL CAPTAIN

It has always been my greatest intention to bring what is relevant to all of us in a timely synchronistic manner. I can say for all of us i…

Started by Sevan Bomar

6 Sep 19, 2013
Reply by LisaWan

The Spiritual Gatekeepers (Part 1)

A comfortable lie is easier to believe than a hard truth.   Within these pages are some hard truths. There are no comfortable lies.  The h…

Started by YoGi

2 Mar 9, 2013
Reply by REG,Fn. Howard

Circumsision

Something just dawned on me all the sudden . That circumsision is something spiritual . I made the mistake of getting my cat fixed .…

Started by noitavlas777

10 Mar 7, 2013
Reply by Mahakali

Cures to the World - Part 5 - How to screw up mind control programming

Here is my final installment of the super highly rated Cures to the World series. This episode explains how we are being mind controlled, a…

Started by Ryan McShane

2 Oct 8, 2012
Reply by Ryan McShane

THE MK-ULTRA FILES - iDISCLOSE PROJECT - DOSSIER 1 - WHITNEY HOUSTON - RATED ADEPT

RATED ADEPT - YOU HAVE BEEN NOTIFIED MIND RAPE OF THE BLACK DIVA WHITNEY HOUSTON & RE-IMAGING MOTHERHOOD AND MESSIAHS FOR A LUCIFERIAN…

Started by Sevan Bomar

20 Jun 18, 2012
Reply by Darius Archer

THE MK-ULTRA FILES - iDISCLOSE PROJECT - DOSSIER 2 - MANCHURIAN CANDIDATES - SPACE KIDS AND CYBORGS - RATED ADEPT

RATED ADEPT - YOU HAVE BEEN NOTIFIED DOWN THE RABBIT HOLE, BARACK OBAMA, TOM MORELLO & SATANISM, SPACE, KIDS AND THE CYBORG PROJECT Str…

Started by Sevan Bomar

3 Feb 23, 2012
Reply by murielle

THE MK-ULTRA FILES - iDISCLOSE PROJECT - DOSSIER 4 - TESLA TECHNOLOGIES AND PSYCHOTRONICS - RATED ADEPT

RATED ADEPT - YOU HAVE BEEN NOTIFIED NAZIS PLAY THIS HAARP, BLACK MANCHURIAN CANDIDATES & TESLA TECHNOLOGIES GHETTO INFORMANT PROGRAM…

Started by Sevan Bomar

1 Feb 21, 2012
Reply by tyeesha

DREAMTIME - THE OCCULTATION AND CARTUNE ULTRA MIND CONTROL

There has been major progress on mapping out the hyper existance of Our species. Lately I have been thrusted into another world that com…

Started by Sevan Bomar

17 Mar 2, 2011
Reply by Interbeauty

ENTERTAINER'S REACH THE VOID

One of the greatest things about life is for those that are smart, they can watch others and learn from their achievements and mistakes. It…

Started by Sevan Bomar

19 Jan 19, 2010
Reply by Hardipik

RSS

About

Sevan Bomar created this Ning Network.

© 2024   Created by Sevan Bomar.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service