All Discussions Tagged 'children' (7)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

STARTING A HOMESCHOOL... WHAT TO TEACH AND WHAT TO AVOID??

Wholeness family! Being a newcomer, I can truly say that all the information and knowledge I’ve acquired from being connected to the Resist…

Started by Marcia Young

6 Mar 27, 2017
Reply by Prince Elf

MAN VS MACHINE

My thoughts. I was thinking technology is not the problem it is man. Man takes everything and demonizes it. Many things are great until ab…

Started by Sevan Bomar

9 Dec 24, 2013
Reply by indigosol

Controllers - Psychopaths or Children?

Controllers - Psychopaths or Children? I was considering this, this morning, and it led to a surprise sudden burst of consciousness, a vis…

Started by Karrade

9 Feb 5, 2013
Reply by Kindonesia

HOW WE BECAME AWAKE

Goodday Resistance I wanted to take a minute to expand a bit  on the questions Sevan posed during the last show           http://www…

Started by Mr. Spirit Matter

14 Aug 2, 2012
Reply by cozmikchaos

THE MK-ULTRA FILES - iDISCLOSE PROJECT - DOSSIER 2 - MANCHURIAN CANDIDATES - SPACE KIDS AND CYBORGS - RATED ADEPT

RATED ADEPT - YOU HAVE BEEN NOTIFIED DOWN THE RABBIT HOLE, BARACK OBAMA, TOM MORELLO & SATANISM, SPACE, KIDS AND THE CYBORG PROJECT Str…

Started by Sevan Bomar

3 Feb 23, 2012
Reply by murielle

THE UNIVERSAL CURRENT SHOW EPISODE 11 - LEVEL 3 - MANIPURA CHAKRA - THE CHILDREN OF THE SUN - SUNDAY DECEMBER 18 - 11:00 A.M. CST

ONWARD AND UPWARD TOWARDS THE GOAL Wholeness and Balance to all and thank you for following this wonderful series. This Sunday we will be…

Started by Sevan Bomar

10 Dec 22, 2011
Reply by Raymond Gene Key

The Library - Children of the Matrix

We have these ideas to put all 50,000 "and something" Esoteric books in a pdf Library, that would make it the first online library of Alexa…

Started by Sevan Bomar

2 Jul 7, 2010
Reply by G. Antjuan Walker

RSS

About

Sevan Bomar created this Ning Network.

© 2024   Created by Sevan Bomar.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service