All Discussions Tagged 'ancient' (6)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

THE MUDRAS FOR THE PRIMARY CHAKRA CENTERS

Wholeness to everyone as promised you will find here the Ancient Mudras that are associated with each Ckakra center. Do keep in mind most A…

Started by Sevan Bomar

38 Jul 31, 2016
Reply by Zoya

Dmt experience

Dmt Be Calling Me I began to dig into the massive amount of on-line information on the subject. Eventually i decided that my higher self ha…

Started by An-eL

18 Mar 8, 2013
Reply by An-eL

THE NUMBER THIRTEEN MEANS HIDDEN IN GLYPHS

(Click to Enlarge)   Thirteen also has a lot to do with the discovery of immortality from several stances. The most advanced numerologist…

Started by Sevan Bomar

7 Dec 2, 2011
Reply by James Lyon

THE UNIVERSAL CURRENT SHOW - EPISODE 4 - HOW TO GET OUT OF THE BODY AND WHAT EXISTS THERE

"Its still utterly amazing to me that no modern teacher has talked about the Phi, the Pentagram, Arra, and the Venusians."     Join us thi…

Started by Sevan Bomar

11 Oct 31, 2011
Reply by Darren

THE ACTIVATED BODY SHOW - THE SECRETS OF ANCIENT ENERGY - SUNDAY AUGUST 7th

Join us live for another enlightening show as we dissect the Universe to extract the meaning of our own very existence. We will talk about…

Started by Sevan Bomar

10 Aug 9, 2011
Reply by kaizen13

ESOTERIC RADIO - KNOW MORE SECRETS - ATLANTIS - ALL "THE" LAND ICE - THIS SUNDAY

SOON THERE WILL BE NO COLOR NO SEPARATION - WE WILL BRIDGE THE WORLDS   Going back thousands of years has worked wonders for my DNA/RNA…

Started by Sevan Bomar

15 Mar 13, 2011
Reply by Kai

RSS

About

Sevan Bomar created this Ning Network.

© 2024   Created by Sevan Bomar.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service