the master's Discussions (34)

Discussions Replied To (32) Replies Latest Activity

"Hi techy dread, this is as fake as it gets bro. Don't waste your time."

the master replied Dec 24, 2012 to 5th Dimensional Human Teleporting Caught on CCTV in china has any one else actually done this Yet?

4 Dec 27, 2012
Reply by Samuel Adam Alder

"Great show, truly enlightening.  I was always curious as to why "unwanted thoughts"…"

the master replied Oct 10, 2011 to THE UNIVERSAL CURRENT SHOW EPISODE 1 - THE SECRETS BEHIND NUMBERS - GUEST WILLEM De SWART SUNDAY OCTOBER 9 11:00 A.M. CST

18 Oct 14, 2011
Reply by Delphine Hill

"As far as i know maple syrup is fine, the darker the better (grade b and up).  Howev…"

the master replied Sep 6, 2011 to THE ACTIVATED BODY SHOW - THE BREAKTHROUGH REGIMEN - SUNDAY JULY 24

11 Jan 25, 2015
Reply by Tenzin Phuntsok

"Great show sevan, wouldn't it be great if we could all see auras; that would mean we…"

the master replied Jul 24, 2011 to THE ACTIVATED BODY SHOW - THE BREAKTHROUGH REGIMEN - SUNDAY JULY 24

11 Jan 25, 2015
Reply by Tenzin Phuntsok

"Funny that your doing this topic as recently I've been pondering something that I sa…"

the master replied May 27, 2011 to THE ACTIVATED BODY SHOW - THE OTHERS - GUIDES AND SPIRITS LIVING WITHIN THE BODY - SUNDAY MAY 29

6 Jun 14, 2011
Reply by Liquor store blues

"The perfect distraction to get people to forget about the fraudulent birth certifica…"

the master replied May 5, 2011 to US FINALLY KILLS OSAMA BIN LADEN - ANOTHER BLACK BAG JOB COMPLETE - HOAX

26 May 10, 2011
Reply by Darren

"Listen closely to your enemies. They tell you your faults.   Bring the fire Sevan!"

the master replied Apr 23, 2011 to ESOTERIC RADIO - THE REAL HIDDEN HAND EXPOSED - ALONG WITH THE SOLUTION - SUNDAY APRIL 24

15 Mar 8, 2015
Reply by Chris Robinson

"At the end of the day Elijah D, you must take the info and  learn to go within.   Ar…"

the master replied Mar 27, 2011 to THE RESISTANCE - THE INCORRUPTIBLE STONE

27 Jul 18, 2012
Reply by Mr. Spirit Matter

"Hey sevan, I am unclear of the connection you make between the broadcasting of  " th…"

the master replied Jan 27, 2011 to THE SPHERE - HOW FEAR CAME INTO EXISTANCE AND HOW TO REMOVE IT

20 Jul 17, 2012
Reply by Jennevieve

"For those that don't know the show the main character receives a suit from aliens th…"

the master replied Jan 26, 2011 to THE SPHERE - HOW FEAR CAME INTO EXISTANCE AND HOW TO REMOVE IT

20 Jul 17, 2012
Reply by Jennevieve

RSS

About

Sevan Bomar created this Ning Network.

© 2024   Created by Sevan Bomar.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service