White Knight's Discussions (254)

Discussions Replied To (156) Replies Latest Activity

"Hello,  Theres a great post by Sevan talking about tatoos and what role they play h…"

White Knight replied Nov 18, 2012 to Why does Rihanna of all people have an isis tattoo?

3 Dec 4, 2012
Reply by U.W.

"Very good series, Im half way through it down and learned so much about taking care…"

White Knight replied Nov 11, 2012 to Mantak Chia-Taoist studies series...(must download)

6 Nov 11, 2012
Reply by White Knight

"Also I wanted to add on youtube there are tones that correspond to each chakra, see…"

White Knight replied Oct 27, 2012 to HOW DO I KNOW THAT I HAVE ACTIVATED MY CHAKRAS

8 Oct 27, 2012
Reply by White Knight

"Humans according to studies are activated not motivated entirely by money but by the…"

White Knight replied Oct 25, 2012 to How Would Society Fare Without Money?

3 Oct 28, 2012
Reply by KeyKeeper (Val)

"Hey Mark is this regarding the life mastery! album I sent you? if so to reply to "Wh…"

White Knight replied Oct 25, 2012 to Solar Plexus Issues - How do you interact with it when its thumping.

3 Oct 25, 2012
Reply by White Knight

"Yes detox does help but dont do it while toxcitifing as you reverse the process. The…"

White Knight replied Oct 21, 2012 to HOW DO I KNOW THAT I HAVE ACTIVATED MY CHAKRAS

8 Oct 27, 2012
Reply by White Knight

"In addition the ultimate translator of emotions than words can ever create"

White Knight replied Oct 20, 2012 to What if it was humanity, as the creator, that was birthed when the power language was read out instead, and that is the situation we have now?

7 Oct 29, 2012
Reply by Neil Andna

"I would like to think thought as the ultimate manifestor lf the reality as it is mor…"

White Knight replied Oct 20, 2012 to What if it was humanity, as the creator, that was birthed when the power language was read out instead, and that is the situation we have now?

7 Oct 29, 2012
Reply by Neil Andna

"I also wanted to mention ive noticed the illuminati only recently have been releasin…"

White Knight replied Oct 20, 2012 to We should use the words "The advertising industry" instead of "The illuminati" LEFT BRAINED EVIDENCE AND PROOF OF CONSPIRACY ON PBS

20 Oct 31, 2012
Reply by Noel Howard

"Its very true what youre saying about marketing tapping into people. The issue here…"

White Knight replied Oct 20, 2012 to We should use the words "The advertising industry" instead of "The illuminati" LEFT BRAINED EVIDENCE AND PROOF OF CONSPIRACY ON PBS

20 Oct 31, 2012
Reply by Noel Howard

RSS

About

Sevan Bomar created this Ning Network.

© 2024   Created by Sevan Bomar.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service