IN THE KNOW (72)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

EARTH I WILL NEVER FORGET YOU

I woke up this morning with a great level of release and it is my pleasure to begin a brand new face of Resistant Education and Deprogrammi…

Started by Sevan Bomar

21 May 26, 2014
Reply by Shahida Ebrahim

WHAT "WE" ALL CAN DO - THE MISSIONS

If you wish not to read through the reasoning you can skip to the section marked "THE MISSIONS" and get immediately briefed. On several oc…

Started by Sevan Bomar

20 Apr 23, 2014
Reply by Samuel Adam Alder

TATTOO - HUMAN AND ALIEN BRANDING

"I have so much to do but I just have to blog this knowledge." 7   Wow, 2011 started with a kick like the drop in the bath tube on Inceptio…

Started by Sevan Bomar

21 Feb 8, 2014
Reply by Dorrae Starseed

WHAT IS YET TO BE UNVEILED - UNEVILED

As promised.... This is by no way meant to be a dissertation on the subjects being presented. In fact I have written far more lengthy volum…

Started by Sevan Bomar

38 Jan 15, 2014
Reply by Bruxby

THE TREE OF SECRETS - ESCAPING THE NETHERWORLD - EGYPT CHALDEA ASSYRIA

THE INNERVERSE   When I look into the plethora of information coming forth these days from various factions I see only fear and insecurity…

Started by Sevan Bomar

17 Jan 2, 2014
Reply by Bruxby

THE MK-ULTRA FILES - iDISCLOSE PROJECT - DOSSIER 3 - COINTELPRO SCANATE AND BIOSPIRITUAL WARFARE - RATED ADEPT

RATED ADEPT - YOU HAVE BEEN NOTIFIED THE CORRUPTION OF WILL: TIGER WOODS, JOSYLN JAMES, HUEY P. NEWTON, COWLEYIAN SEX MAGICK & THE NWO…

Started by Sevan Bomar

3 Dec 10, 2013
Reply by REG,Fn. Howard

ASK A QUESTION GET A VERBAL ANSWER- Download Recordings

In our efforts to be sure all get their deepest question addressed you may now post that question here and I will "Verbally answer it in a…

Started by Sevan Bomar

101 Oct 29, 2013
Reply by Crystal

THE RESISTANCE - PARANORMAL DIVISION - LAUNCHED

CAUTION - You have entered into the world of Fringe. This requires one to be determined to Know. Fear is the mind controller so if you have…

Started by Sevan Bomar

54 Jul 24, 2013
Reply by Angel Luzdevida

A BIG WELCOME TO DANIEL WINTER FROM THE RESISTANCE

DANIEL WINTER I wanted to extend a site wide welcome to genius Daniel Winter who glided in to the Resistance yesterday to share his prese…

Started by Sevan Bomar

23 May 20, 2013
Reply by Karrade

HAVE A LIVE 1 ON 1 CONVERSATION WITH SEVAN THE AUTHOR OF THE CODE TO THE MATRIX

Need a Life Coach ? In an effort to find more creative ways to support the Resistance along with so many personal requests we have come…

Started by Sevan Bomar

6 Apr 23, 2013
Reply by Michelle Gaza

RSS

About

Sevan Bomar created this Ning Network.

© 2024   Created by Sevan Bomar.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service