GENERAL (237)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Amazing Crystal Cave‏ - How Earth Made Us

the Crystal cave  How Earth Made Us https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HeiMfLmJtzk deep breaths in pure beauti enjoy ;0)

Started by Morad

1 Apr 27, 2015
Reply by Morad

Megahydrate

Hello There - Has anyone tried the Megahydrate?  I've been using it for about a week and it's making me feel really weird at times - havi…

Started by Cheryl Hall

32 Apr 25, 2015
Reply by Nehemiah

Help

I have been aware of my vibrations for a little under a year and have already experienced some interesting events. But this subtle occurren…

Started by Israel Higgins

4 Apr 24, 2015
Reply by Israel Higgins

Water Distillation/Filtration

Wholeness to all of you!I have had my internal cleansing kit for a while now, I will admit I've being putting it off to some degree, but, I…

Started by Jack Trevor Tesoro

4 Apr 22, 2015
Reply by David Wilson

A extensive list of Reiki books, notes and information

Over the years I have gathered these books in my studies to become a Reiki Master and Teacher. I want to share this with others, as it hol…

Started by Anush

17 Apr 19, 2015
Reply by Anush

How do you make your way in the world

As a relatively new member of this community, one of the most interesting questions I came across lately is the one on the Career section o…

Started by Ahein

4 Apr 17, 2015
Reply by Israel Higgins

http://orgonite.info/how-to-make-chembusters.html

Wholeness all! I am currently looking to ward off as much emf's as possible, big task I know. Can I have your thoughts on something this as…

Started by Jackie

0 Apr 16, 2015

Snow and my frequency

I am kind of new and will spare details to get to the point . I live in Boston mass does anyone know the correlation between my area and it…

Started by One

1 Apr 15, 2015
Reply by The Crusader

Spring Cleanliness

Good Day to All, As we spring forward, I wanted to share my experience with the colon and internal cleanse. I became a vegetarian in Januar…

Started by JRO

0 Apr 13, 2015

Chakra PDF for Astral Quest

Does anyone have a link to the Chakra PDF mentioned in Astral Quest season 3. Thanks! Wholeness.

Started by Amaris Quinlan

3 Apr 10, 2015
Reply by Thai Zen

RSS

About

Sevan Bomar created this Ning Network.

© 2024   Created by Sevan Bomar.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service